AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Well a fallow up , To 24

Do you ever feel like you are in the TV show 24? I do, lost my job, went to jail, have fight in court, FUCKING DHS took my kids away from me, when they should have help my kids, my love of my life(Diana) ran off with another man. All in a 3 week time line. God I need you, please. Then I joined Adult FriendFinder.
My whole changed before I new it, people do like me and they want to meet me. Now I know my pain well soon go away.Why, because I love there is alot of women out there that want to meet me anf hook up.
Now am not saying that, I have fallen out of with Diana or that I have fallen in love with anyone else.What I am saying that Adult FriendFinder. has given me and many other to heel, from our hearts being riped out of cheast.So in closing I may nopt be a king but am not a fool.And just like in 24 the TV show it gets better at the end of the show. Nuff said