AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I cannot replace Ivy

I was wrong about one thing that girl, that leaves of Sooner road. Is a real Bitch.
And I was wrong about the girl that I went to school with at OCCC. She is a real sweet heart.
If I date anyone after Ivy, who is still the love of my life, and will always be the love of my life.
Well after; I had a date with the girl that lives of Sooner, I told the one in Tulsa. Well she was fine with it till she found out that girl kind of told me off.
So she made me give her phone number, so I did and she did call her, or so she said, she did.
So we talked for a couple of hours.
And she made told me I had to go to bed, in her mind I guess if we go to bed at the same time it is like we went to bed together.
Well it is not the same not even close to it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right guys..............

So before I go bed I wrote her a E mail; and i am writing this post.
Here is the E Mail:

"Baby, I know I said I was going to bed.
But I had to write this letter to you. First.
Meeting you has been a blessing from God.
There is nothing and I mean nothing wrong with you.

You are truly the most Beautiful woman, that I have ever meet. I love your hair and I just fall in those beautiful eyes of yours (the blue and green.) I love your hair, and your skin color, is breath taking.
Those people who have treated you bad, does not matter.
I wish I could take away your pain.
I know it will all workout, between you and I.

It is hard to believe that, I have meet someone like you. For being the kind of person that I am. There is nothing that I would not do for my son. And I would like very much to add you into my heart, where there will be only you and my son.
Am a very caring person and loving person. I have been through a lot. Sometimes I do think about eating a bullet.
But the thought of my son, keeps me from doing it.
And now the thought of you keeps me from doing it.

You see, am not afraid of dieing, not at all. I can care less if I live or die. I just want the pain to stop. And am glad to say that the more I get to talk to you, the more the pain stops.
Well until I log off, and then I just to think about my son, and hopefully to be able to see you, date you, kiss you, and hold you tight in my arms.
Well I think I said nuff.
Am going to bed. now. And I will try to catch you on here soon.

Te Amo; Tina
Mike "
I know it is kind of Sad, and all. However, this Blog is more like my life story, well at least, this part of my life.
I still have this undying Love for Ivy, that will never be replaced. Not by anyone. Is it fair, maybe not. But she is still the love of my life. How can I ever, turn my back on her eben if she turned her back on me.
Well Nuff Said, I want to say good night, and I love you Ivy.