AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Trying to stop smoking

Trying to stop smoking By Mike D Lunsford.
Before I lost my job I was smoke free for about two mouths. Then the first week of April 2007, I lost my job. Then a week later I was arrested and was in jail for eight long days. Then three weeks into the mouth now, my girlfriend Diana, whom her and her three kids was living me leaves me,and ran off with another man and gets married. So I have to say am pretty stressed out so I went and bought a pack of smokes and started smoking again. Nothing else calms me down, I mean damn my whole life went down in three weeks. However, there is hope I believe, I have to to. I have been filling out apps for work, in person and calling jobs and filling out apps online. I have to keep busy so I do not lie down and die. Your will to live is strong, I try to tap into that and find my way out of this mess. So I blog and I wait for the phone to ring and I make calls, while I smoke.
It could be worse I could not be doing nothing at all and doing drugs or drinking. But I am trying real hard to stop smoking once more. I do believe that I will find a job and pay what I need to, then I will stop smoking. For know smoking will kill me one day if I do not stop. Which I wrote earlier I will not just lay down and die so I will stop. By Mike D Lunsford