AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Staying up for three Days

Now I know I have not written on my blog,for a few days. However, i have posting a a few group sites. If you look I have been busy on here AAF.Not only that I have been commenting on other blogs here on AAF.Which I have been reading alot on a recent blog, also. am not going to drop no names, that is not my style. Yet, I an going to say I love your sexxy ways, and i love groviee cruries. you know who you are, by the way I would like those Wonder Woman pics.LoLI have also been rebuilding my Blog, oh no that this one, i blog here to give me a brake, and to talk to some new people. And hopefully hook up with someone that will not brake my heart and take my dog.LoL. She knows that I forgive her and that I still Love her.But I like said I had to totaly rebuild my blog. you can really tell from here, but my job is blogging.You see I have a sports blog.Yeah I know ladies, I can rear you sports ewwee.But hold on am not finished yet. Now am getting rich from from it. However,I make enough to pay my bills and surive on. The more i put into it, the more i make. Well enoungh but that.Well it is July forth, and I have been up for about three days on. Yes I had no sleep. If you want to know why, I am going to tell you. so if you do not please stop reading, and go give some cheese line to that chic or guy. Good am glad you stayed. Now, I HAVE BEEN UP THREE DAYS STAIGHT, because AM SO DOWN AND OUT. I do not want to eat a bullet or jump off a cliff or eat the rat possion. I am tried of the nightmares, I call them nightmares because when I close my eyes all I see is her. i wake up in a cold sweat. and sometimes, it hurts me so bad, I get up out of bed, and i start walking till my legs hurt. I walk everyuday about four miles. I think and pray about my life. Well, anyways I will be ok. I have this Blog, and my sports blog to keep me busy.So I hope your holiday, is great one.And for my new friend one her youmknow who you are, I have a good day. I will keep giving my Lummpy thoughts,to you and to are group.Well Nuff Said.