AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A man with no sleep

A man with no sleep for three days7/4/2007 6:58 PM
Now I know I have not written on my blog, for a few days. However, Ihave been posting on a a few group sites. If you look I havebeen busy on here AAF. Not only that I have been commenting on other blogs hereon AAF. Which I have been reading alot on a recent blog, also. Amnot going to drop no names, that is not my style. Yet, I willsay I love your sexxy ways, and I love groviee cruries. youknow who you are, by the way I would like those Wonder Womanpics.LoL I have also been rebuilding my Blog, oh no that this one,I blog here to give me a brake, and to talk to some new people.And hopefully hook up with someone that will not brake myheart and take my dog.LoL. She knows that I forgive her andthat I still Love her. But I like said I had to totaly rebuild my blog. you cannot really tell from here, but my job is blogging.You see I have a sports blog. Yeah I know ladies, I can hear you sports ewwee. But hold on am not finished yet. Now am not getting rich fromfrom it. However, I make enough to pay my bills and suriveon. The more I put into it, the more I make. Well enoungh butthat. Well it is July forth, and I have been up for about three daysnow. Yes I had no sleep. If you want to know why, I am going to tell you. So if you donot please stop reading, and go give some cheeseiee lineto that chic or guy. Good am glad you stayed. Now, I HAVE BEEN UP THREE DAYS STAIGHT, because AM SO DOWNAND OUT. I do not want to eat a bullet or jump off a cliff oreat the rat possion. I am tried of the nightmares, I call them nightmares becausewhen I close my eyes all I see is her. I wake up in a cold sweat.and sometimes, it hurts me so bad, I get up out of bed, andi start walking till my legs hurt. I walk everyday about four miles. I think and pray aboutmy life. Well, anyways I will be ok. I have this Blog, andmy sports blog to keep me busy. So I hope your holiday, is great one. And for my new friend one her you know who you are, have a goodday. I will keep giving my Lummpy thoughts, to you .