AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 5, 2007

getting to Know You

Tonight, I was been a wake for for days now, however, I have been stessing anything like that I have talking, to my friend Bill, I over his house. Just hanging out, and i have been chatting with a woman, that I would like to get know.I fixed my Sports Blog, it is up and running, I also.Been so at ease it is not only funny but is really funny.Now I know that I need to be a gent. And I try.I love to talk, even after sex. I there is nothing like a good pillow talk. After, you just had sex,Sence I didnot have sex tonight it is okay.I still had a great time.I will go to sleep, I guess on July the 5th. loLNow i said that i would try to get some sleep tonight. But hey shit happens!!!!I am complaning at all. I hope this young lady reads this post, I have a feeling she will. LoLIn closing I would say if I do not get to talk to you any more tonight. I hope you sleep tight.I hope you have sweat dreams. For it seems that you and I are alike. and I gdon't usualy do this but my real name is Mike.Well That turned in a Lummpy Thought, so Nuff Said. This might be good Night.