AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Never give Up

Have you ever been in a spot in your life where you. Thought having is going right. Well that is were am at today. Well I have been here for the last three mths.
I lost my job, and I was arrested and my girlfriend left me.
Then I lost my car, and now am about to loose my house.

Well I just want to say do not give up !!!!!!!!!
Now I mean it, am not giving up. One day soon , I know things have to get better they have to.
I mean it cannot suck like the rest of my life. So here I am, trying to get my life back in order.

First thing, I did I had to stop feeling sorry for myself. Second is I needed to start writing about my life. You know it helps.
Now , till I find a job. I have started a blog. To try to earn some money from it. I just need to write about my thoughts, on sports today.
Not only do I have a sports blog, I have a this blog, which is a way to vent. On my life that I write on when I feel a little blue.
Well a lot blue and down.

I think that everyone should write, get it off your chest. Do not let it eat at you.
I will be blogging till the good lord calls me home.
Well I wish everyone the best.
God bless you