AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Follow up to A Man with sleep

I have been awake for almost four days now.I will go to sleep tonight, I just finished rebuilding my Sorts Blog. i had to rebuild it because some cashed it.I may wrote to you, onyour blog about ny sports blog. i had to get it up and running, that is how I make my living. If we do not work my son does eat. LoL
Well and to pass my time I have been talking and posting to some really good people. Well I will not say any names at all, that is not my style.like I said, I want to say thank you ladies and gents, for letting me join your group.
I cannot tell you guys and gals, what your posts, has ment to me. I laughed, I cryed, i sat up yelled. Oh yes, It has been a rush. Better, reading a book. I was so burned out on sports, I just could not writte any more. The story that sports readers wanted to read about was, The Chris Benoit from the WWE.I did so much research on Benoit, and found out that there was about 60 WWE Athlets, that died over the last tweenty years. The more I wrote about the story the more I got down.My Blog was fun to write and then I didnot even want to write on it. Then the unthinkable happened it crashed.Well I will stop here.Friends have a good dayAbd rememeber your buddy Lummpy Loves Ya.