AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Friday, July 13, 2007

Dealin with my friend,and his kid !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night my friend picked me up at my house. So I can hang with him.
So I said yeah, that be cool. Everything, was cool we watched a movie, then my friend went to bed.
He waited to wake up easrly so he can hang out with his other friend that was diving in, Cal.
Yet, I stayed up writting on my sports Blog.
I fall asleep about, 5:30 am.
I woke up, and I started writting on my Sports Blog, again.
I was showing my friends, son. He is 12 a yr old. My stats, how much they are going every mth.
then out no were.
The boy, started talking trash about me. Saying atleast I did not go out with a Hooker.
He must have heard his dad, say that my Friend. Yeah right!!!!!
I know he is my fried, however, he cannot Judge me, Only God, can Judge me.

Just because, I have had problems with my Ex Girlfriend. Does make her a hooker.

I still love her, and it brothers me when they talk about her.
I Do not why, because we have been broke up for a while, but I still love her.
Well Nuff said,
I just want to smack this kid, but I cannot, for it is not his fault he is only saying what hia dad has said.