AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Things are looking better

I called one of my ex coworkers, from the hotel where I was working at. Her name is Sue-Beth. i told Sue-Beth, about my problems and and we both cried a little. Sue offered me a job doing catering. So I will be starting that soon, the only fall back is it is part time, part time is better than no time at all. Now if I can only get the rest of my life straight again. A job will not solve all my problems, but it is a good start. I have other job leads that I am following up on. Now the only thing I really need is to get this court crap done with and do what is ordered to do, classes, in anger, what ever the court tells I will do it. I pray that my ex, would get her head out of her ass, and stick by me. Diana, I have one prayer, that is for us to get back together after the dust clears. For now am planning to work and look for more work so I can pay for all my mistakes. Well that is all about my life, I ask that everyone still pray for my family and my self. I thank you all, Mike D Lunsford