AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Getting to know You

I was sitting on my bed, trying to finger what to do day. Should cut the grass, or should go to one of my friends? Well I just stayed home and it is the forth of July.Nopw you may ask my is this guy just sitting at home for the Holiday ?Well I will tell you why.Am tried, you trying to make small talk just to get a piece of ass.Why can people just be yourself, I want everyone to know about me. That is why am writting this Article.My is Lummpy. I have A blog here Lummpy71. I will leasve a link, but I want more people to share there stories.We will laugh and cry and have a good time together.That is how real people will meet and that is how real people find someone.Well Nuff Said.I want to know you better much love to ya.