AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Friday, July 6, 2007

Welcome to My Blog

Hello groupies;Now it is Friday night, and am writting this post to tell you more about myself. Well you call this adding onto my profile.Well I have been asked what I want from this this site and Blog. Here is my answer; I want to make some friends and i want to meet that one person, that will not only catch my eye, however, I really want that woman, to catch my heart.I do not know how much I have on this planet, before i go to the other side. Thay is not deep the is just me. I did find that one one person yet, we cannot just find our way to each other.So at this point, I am lost in my thoughts and just maybe my mind. It is not self pride or male pride. Am a happy person most of the time, yet, at time am thinking about her. Por kids and what happened.You ask yourself why, this had to happen ?Now for this site am not really looking for that one person, am looking for myself.Meeting new people helps me figer out more of myself. We trade stories, we talk. And just maybe we like to hook up.So I would really like to hear from all of you. Tell me whatever commnet you like to live is fine with me.feel free to say anything at all, Welcome to my Blog.