AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 5, 2007

A sex letter; to my love of my life

this what I want to do to you.Hold you tight, as I as I kiss you, Bitting your neck, feeling your body next to mine feeling your heart beat. Undressing each other.Kissing you ,holding your arms back as I suck on your breast. Your Nipples are hard, as i flick my toung, across them.Feeling heat fron your body, I pull down to the bed, so I can give sum head. As I am licking you you are rising your hips up and down.Because I placed two figers inside you.Pulling my figers out so I cast your sweat juice on them. Rubbing on your clit, as I lick, I stop before you cum, only for a second I want hear you moan, before you cum.I start again, till you cum. I do not stop because am drunk from your sweat juicie Cum.Crawl over you so I can kiss you.Rolling you over, so you can ride my cock.Feeling my dick go inside you, feel so good. I just want to die for nothing can be bettter, than you riding me.Watching you as you rock back forth, your hair in your face, you wipe it back so I can kiss your lips, feeling your breast on my cheast, just bearly touching my face. Sucking grabbing your breast, holding your ass tight, I am about explode. I pull you down closer to me not wanting you to move. I cum and I cum.feeling so good and hot I love embrace.As you climb off me, I have after cum Because pulling out of you. Hitting your clit, on my shaft is almost to much to take.So I say to you, this letter is for you.I wants, some sex with you.You know how you are, I want to feel how it is to be inside you, to feel your body next to mine, God let there be time. I hope my sex letter to you does not get left behind.Knowing I have to play By the rules, I hope it will not take long to have sex with you, for that is truly would be crule. Putting my heart on my sleave, I hope it does not make you want to leave.We have started on my Blog, I hope soon you will embrace my Log. Wanting to be fucking you, holdind you , kissing you, is something that I need to do.Writting you, you is telling you, asking you to step in the light, please do not fight, I know you can see it sight.So I ask Baby, please be my baby for atleast for a night.Love Ya baBy