AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

For the Love of my Life Diana

This post will be for Love of my Life, Diana. Diana and myself fell in love each other about seven years ago. We started seeing each other as friends at first, but the more we talked and we started to figure out that we liked each other and that grow into a love that always has brought as back to each other over the next few years. I still remember our first date I was so happy because I knew back then I was in love with Diana. I picked her up at her sisters house, and we drove around for awhile, making small talk trying to brake the ice, even though we knew one another quite well. For we have been friends for a couple of years by now. Well I took her out to eat at a local Diner called the Skyline. After we ate I stopped at my friends house. His name is Scott, so we stayed long enough to drink a beer. Then I asked Diana if she wanted to see a movie at my house she said yes, so we drove to my home and we went in my room and I started Jurassic Park 3. We laid in my bed holding each other. I remember how she smelt, her hair long and black. The deepest brown eyes I have ever seen. I was in heaven. My heart was beating hard, as I was running my hands across her back. So we started to kiss and make out a little, ok we made out alot. Well we did this till real late then we fell a sleep then. We woke up and we went back to her house for a little bit. Then I took her to pick up her car at her friends house Shawna. We gave each other a kiss good bye and we talked to one another through out the day. And we dated for about three mouths. Well she calls me up one day from Shawna's house, and told me that she was pregnant from her last boyfriend. His name was Randy, I asked Diana how long she has been pregnant? Diana, she said the Doctor told her about 4 to 5 mouths. My heart was rushing I did not care. I will love the baby like it was my own. Well she said she would see me tonight. Well I went to go pick her up from her job and we went to her house, and we talked and she told me she needed to give Randy a chance. I did not like it, but I could not disrespect her either. My heart was filled with sadness. So I stayed away, even though I loved her and Diana Loved me to. It was hard but we did it. Then one day her sister called me and told me Diana was arrested and jail. So I started to save my money to pay off her fines. Well she go out before I could pay off her tickets. We talked a couple of times after that and we both told each other that we love each other but she needs to give Randy a chance. So I started to date Nicci, well I got Nicci, pregnant and I felt proud and sad at the same time, because in my heart I was in love with Diana, and I knew that she still loved me still enough we have not seen or talked to each other in about 8 long mouths. I went a head and married Nicci, even though I did not want. Well the day I came home from my honeymoon Diana called me at my moms house. I heard her voice on the phone and my heart skipped a beat, I just came home from my honeymoon with my pregnant wife and my one true love was on the phone. Damn it!!!!!! I had to tell her!!! I broke her heart. I never will love Nicci, after that. Nicci and I broke up a year later and I tracked down Diana again. Well Diana was already dating another guy named Jimmy, her and three children was living with him. Well started talking again and then the next thing we know her and Jimmy broke up, and we picked up where we left off three years ago. Well we dated for about two mouths and everything was good. Well Diana, had a little trouble, with her oldest child and she woke up one morroning, after we had a great night. And she rolled out of my bed, I got out of bed with her and I walked her to her car. Gave Diana a kiss good bye and told her I will pick her up from work tonight, she said ok. Well I went to my friends house later that day and Shawna called me on my cell phone and told me she was sorry. And wanted to know if I was ok? I said yes am great. Why?? Diana, just quit the bar where they both worked at. And I said?? Well mike you do not know? Know what ?? Diana and Jimmy got married today. No she just left my house!!!! Am sorry Mike, Shawna told me. My heart was broken into a millions peaces. Well that was Sunday, well I cried all night and I called. My love what did you do ? Well drove up to her work on Monday morring. I sat in my truck and smoked a couple of cigrects. Then I walked in there and told her I love her and I know she still Loved me. I know she did I can see it in her eyes. Well I said it will not last and I know you will be back and I will take you back. I said I give it two years. Well a year and 11 mouths later. Shawna calls and said Diana and Jimmy are getting a divorce. I just smiled I knew it. My love is coming back. Well of course we got back together again, this time I am sure we will get it right. Well of course my ego and my ass broke us up for about 8 weeks. After we was planning on getting married and living together for 6 mouths. Well we get back together I got us a new house and we forgave each other but it was hard on both us for we both did things wrong to one another. We are still love with each other but it was still hard. Now this time I get am the one that gets arrested and she lets me sit in there lets face it Diana had to. I love her and I did understand why she did not help me get out. Well my sisters found away to get the money to get me out. Well when I was let out I called her and she came and picked me up. And we went home and made love and when we woke up we made love all day long. She went to work and I stayed at home, well my friends came by and I would not get up and answer the door they called and I did not pick up the phone. Well they took it up on them selves to go to her work and cause trouble. And they called my sisters called, all hell broke lose. Well Diana calls me and tells me about it. So I call my sisters and calm them down. Well Diana comes home and she gets in bed with me. And we talk alittle and then, we go to sleep. And she gets a call in the morring to go to work at a dog food plant and I get up and take her. She calls and I go pick her up she takes a shower and then I take her to her to her other job at the bar. Well I go pick her up she is not there. Well I panic, I am up for two days. Well the second night I call her job at the bar and they tell me she is not there because she ran off with another guy and I get called everything in book. Well I still Love Diana and I have going back to our house, about two days a week For two weeks straight and we have been trading emails back and forth some mean to one another. I also called her a few times on the phone too. We have been seeing each other now it has been ruff because we still love each other. But I have to go through court and take care of what I got to. And she has to go through DHS court to get the kids back. I do not know why she did it I just do not care. I know she still loves me and I love her now and forever. And for what means to the readers I know that one day soon the Love of my life and I will get back together with our kids. God always brings us back together and I know this Diana know this. All of our friends and family knows this. I pray after the coourt that we both have to through and when the dust clears. That God once more brings us back together once more. And when it happens I promise Diana and our kids God I will be ready for her with open arms. I love you Diana and you I forgive you and I hope forgive me also. I will be here when you are ready to come home. By Mike D Lunsford