AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

On the First Date do We screw ?

First Date ?
Well, here is My Thought On it.

After all those E Mail that you wrote and all the phone calls that you made. Being all nice and sweat. Just trying to get that spark going. You are thinking, Man I just want to have sex, she is hot. Hallar at Me if You Hear Me !!!!!!

Now you have to clean your car, clean your house, wash your best clothes, and shave. After all this you are thinking " I know that she better be getting Laid. Hallar at Me if You Hear Me !!!!!!

Now you have to remember all the questions and her answers , that you asked her from the E mails and phone calls. What kind of food does she like to eat ? What kind of movies does she enjoy ? Does she like to drink before dinner or after dinner ?
Man, this is hard work. I must be getting laid.
Hallar At me If You Hear Me !!!!!!!!!

And how it hits you, Damn It !!!! I have to spend some of my Beer, money to take her out. And you say to yourself " Shit I better get some Head...
Hallar At Me If You Hear Me !!!!!!!!!!

Now, Tell the Truth. After all this. You are saying Hell Ya.
We Screw on the First Date. LoL
Leave your comments. Hallar at Me If You Hear Me !!!!!!!!