AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sometimes I want to eat a Bullet

I do not know about you, but, would you like to just eat a bullet ? Or eat that whole bottles of pills ?

Well don't!!!!!!
I know life is hard but whatever you please do not do that, I have tried it. The whole bottle of pills.
Before it just did not do the job, that I was shooting for.
All I got was a huge hospital bill.
Trust me I know life is hard, I life is real fucking hard.
And I know that sometimes you might think why go on.

To tell you the truth, sometimes a lot of time I ask myself the question why did the pills did not work ?
Well I cannot answer that, I do know am still here and the dealing with this fucked up world.
I just lay down and wait to fall a sleep or die.
Well am not going to die so ,I will write you this post.
Do not give up like I said I know it sucks but just me it will get better.
Well that is what they told me !!!!!!!!!!!!!