AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Monday, July 16, 2007

Dating, But trying to replace Ivy

Now am single again, I have been talking to a couple of a ladies.
One lives in Tulsa, and the other two live in Oklahoma City.
Well I do like all three of them, yet, for one reason only. I just want top have sex with. Now I know that is not right. And I know I should not be talking like that.
Hell, why not.
I already told them that is all I want, is to be buddies.
Why, am I being so honest with them, well it is simple enough I am still in Love with my Ex ( Ivy ).

Yeah, I know you guys are saying moved on man.
Well am not going to move on, in way of getting married to anyone else.
Yes, I will date these other women. However, am not going to move them in. Or, move in there homes.
I have a houser and it is mine and Ivy's home.
No woman, needs or will replace her, she is always will be the love of my life.
Well, these women know this already.
and for right now they act like it is just fine.
The one girl in Tulsa, is 23 year, well we all know that is not going to be long term. Now I know this is not all right, because I am just thinking about sex, with her. but am just guy what can I say on that.
Another Lady, is 26. and she lives by me in Del City, just a few miles away.
Now to me she is nothing but a whore, and that I will never have anything more but sex. Matter a fact, I might just hit it, one time only. That is all, and I would wear two Jimmy Hats.

Now the other woman, lives just few miles away from right off Sooner.
Now I like her, I can really talk to this one.
However, I want is to be a Buddy, to hang out, and just have sex.
No strings or anything like that.
We both agree, on that.
Well I will call her and see what is up.
And plan it out a date.
We will see.
Nuff Said