AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Saturday, January 10, 2009

What a Day ?

Nothing was going right today , I didn't sleep well at all. I woke up almost every hour on the hour . The only thing , I could thing about was moving .
I am about 2 mouths away from moving . And I am trying Damn hard to keep my shit together , so that Miranda and I , can have a place just for ourselves .

Nobody eles around just the of us. Now it has been awhile that I have had sex . Along time about two years . But I promised her I would't , rush her .
Miranda is shy and we want it to be right . I guess that is the price for getting older . And not being a child .

Well , work was long . And I just wanted to get out nd jump on my labtop . And post about today . And play on the web.
I will end up doing the samething again , and again . Everyday untill I move . I know what a day , and what a life , I have . LoL

Well , I will keep my word and just wait till she is ready to have sex .
Man that sucks.