AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wal-Mart not to bad .

Today I woke up and went to work , after along night working on my blog and and watch Oklahoma loose in the BCS.
Well , I got up and went to work at Wal-Mart .
And after a very long day at work I sat in the breakroom . Just thinging about my day .
And wondering if i should leave Wal-Mart and go work at he Hotel downtown .

Well , I am going stay at Wal-Mart for right now . I have some good friends their , and their are people their I , cannot stand. That is at every job.
I have learned that over the years .

I stay at my job long after I get of work , to see and talk to Miranda . However , I don't kknow why after a while . Yes , I do love her . I mean I do Love her .
Good thing she don't care about my blog . I might get into troubl efor saying that.

Back to my thought on work people hate Wal-Mart . But I however , enjoy working there . Even if I am so tired when I clock out . It is worth all the headacks and heart brakes .
I do get paid good for all my whows . And te stock purchase progam is giving me a chance to better my life through investing .
Which is soething I always wanted to do .
So over all I enjoy my job.

So in these crazy times when people lost their jobs , try working for the number retailor in world. Trust me you just may find a new passion .