AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Friday, January 23, 2009

Changing , Changing , Changing

Changing , Changing , Changing !!!!

Alright , fill you good people about last night . I went out with Tina , we had a great time . We did go eat at the Johnny Carinos . The food was good but , drinks was better .

After , we ate , I took Tina , to the store to buy her , some clothes and then drive around and we went and saw my mom . My mom said she liked her . But mom likes just about everyone that she meets .
Well , we stayed their for a while . And I had to take her back home .
Good night we had .

How soon it changes , the next night .
Tina , wanted us to go out to eat with her mom and step dad . Well , I did . It was nice . For a change . They chose to eat at a Chinese resturant . That was ok , I was going to take Tina , out to have Chinese , anyways .

My food was good pretty hard to mess up Chinese . Tina's mom got alittle upset that , I put my hand on Tina's knee . LoL .
That is ok .
I didn't care , aslong if Tina likes it .

Changing , Changing , Changing .
Well , after we ate Tina , was choked up , from laughing so hard . From a joke that her mom's friend made .
Well I , just was worried that she was ok . From being choked up . Hey , it happens .
I drove tina back home , and where , things , started to Change again .

Changing , Changing , Changing Changing !!!!!!!!!

Ok , I walk her to the door and we all walked in ,the house . I was not planning on staying long . Just long enough , to smoke . I am standing their and they are laughing , making jokes . And then her mom's friend makes a coment , about my Gote .
Said it looks tacky , and they all say, yeah I need to shave it . And I quote " It looks like you ate something and forgot to whip your face " . Even Tina said I asked you too .

What am I , going to stay you know , I just said ok , sorry .
I said well it goes well with my Suites , Lol !
You , know trying to loosen up the mood . I mean , What the Fuck ? I aint Shaving it off !!!!
I don't ask her , to grow her hair out or cut it . LoL !

Changing , Changing , Changing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After , all that I am heading toward the door . Tina , walks me out . And moms friend , acts like she , looking out the Window . Making sure that , we aint doing nothing .

I give Tina a Hug and a kiss good night , and drove off .

Change , for someone ? I thing not ! Asking her to change , for me ? I will not ! BEING , DEGRATED TO CHANGE ? FUCK NO !!!!!!!!!!! IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do care about Tina , very much so . Well , so far .
And yes , she is more than a piece of ass !!! But Honey , I will not shave off my Gote , maybe trim it up . Lol but that is it !!!

So here is to the Long Gote's in the World .
We stand together like brothers !!!!!!! Together we are strong , don't let our girlfriends make us shave !!!!!!! Lol