AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Good , Bad , and Ugly


Two days ago , one of my friends . That I have not seen in two years ago so me , online and sent me a message . I answered her . So , we caught up with what was going on with us . The Good , the bad , and the ugly .

Well , she moved back down from Tulsa . Back to Oklahoma City . I was glad to hear that , cause we have not really hanged out much , expect at school . OCCC , is where we first met .

Well Tina , and has always liked one another .

But , I was with the one that won't be named . Lol !


And was a bit of a party girl , which I didnot do . That is the party , part . I do girls . Lol ! Well , anyways . I gave Tina my new Phone Number , so we can talk . Well , she called and I told her I was going to bed , cause I work early .

But , I thought about her all the next day . So , I called her back . And asked her if she wanted to go out , for dinner and a movie .


Tina , said hell yeah ! So , went out to dinner around 7 and then the movie about 9:30.

Well , the dinner was great not just for the nice meal , but for the talk . Tina is really smart and beauitful . Too damn Beauitful !

So , we drove across the street to see the movie . We held hands and it just happened . We was holding each other and I had my hand on her inner leg .


I felt so at ease . She did too . And for the that short period of night , I forgot all about Miranda . And , you what . I do not feel bad about that .

Miranda , andI have been seeing one other for a year . However , she don'tlike to hold hands or let me be a little frisky . She wants me to be respectful at all times . And if she wants sex than , of course their we .

Now, I love Miranda . I really do .

But , I want to date Tina , not just for having sex with another woman . Yet , for a different kind of liking each other .

Someone different . That is the best way to say it . I believe that , I will go out with Tina , for a while until I can figure out which I want more .

The hard part is not letting one else know , about Tina .


I already set up another date with Tina , on Sunday night . I am going to Church with her . That is very important to me . Gotta have God , I my life . Even though God , doesn't want sleeping around . I don't want too , either . However , God made me and he knows I will try not too .


After all , I am wrighting this Post . Andnot talking to Tina or Miranda . You see Im trying to be good . Lol !

Howver , Tiffany Fallon is still my dream Woman ! Tina or Miranda do not stand a chance , if Tiffany calls me , I am going to be like Forest Gump , I was RUNNING straight too her !

So , I will put Tiffany Fallons Picture up , just cause I can . Lol !