AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Sexest Woman in The World


I don't really put pictures on this site . However , I got to do so . I will admit that I have a crush on a Super Model . Yes , if you have been to the other Sections of The Lunsford Post , then you already know . Who I am talking about . Miss Tiffany Fallon , and what did it , was when I was looking for a New Sexy Athlet for Lummpy"s Sports World , and TNA Sports .


I ran across Tiffany's picture and Man Oh Man , she is Hott , put a new meaning behind SEX .

Wow Wow , Oh Mommy , Good Lord , Dear God you made a woman that stops my heart beat . Fallon , I aint a stalker , cause I aint leaving my city , I enjoy OKC.

However , if you come to OKC , I would be delighted to take you out on a date .


Dinner a Movie , drinks , a real Wine and Dine , Lunsford Style . Well , If that sounds good or peeks your interest . I am your man , Honey .

Well , just drop me a line . Lol .