AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Moving forward

Moving forward , I have been working on my Business Plan . For the The Lunsford Post . These last 8 weeks . I know what I want out of my blog site's . It came to me , make The Lunsford Post a working Blog . That will be like a News paper .
From Sports to Wallstreet .

The Lunsford Post , will still be my views on todays news . However , I will put everything I have into this project . It is not about just making money . But doing something that I enjoy doing .
What more can you ask out of life ?
If you had a dream would you , work for it ?
I hope so . For that is what made this country great . Men and Women , working for their dreams .

So welcome everyone and anyone , to this new stage of my life . Moving forward with my dream of doing this for a living .
And I will put pride into my Business .

I am thankful to my current readers and future readers .
Owner and CEO
Mike D Lunsford