AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Today I woke up. and thought about all he problems i went through , the last two years. I could have went away for five years . I lost my house , my job , my girlfriend and her kids. And my son . But I have fought through that and now , I am stronger than ever .

I will never make the same mistakes like I did before. The thought of ever going back to jail , just turns my gut inside out.
And my bestfriends Fat Mike and Little Willie . Stabbed me in the back . Treated me like shit . Just cause i wouldn't do what they wanted me to do. I aint there puppet or slave . I made my choice and I am glad that i did .

kiss my ass boys .

I know all the dirt that you have on you , and if you two boys ever try to hurt me again I will let it all out .

Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.