AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How , and when do you know , when to have sex ?


How , and when do you know , when to have sex ?

I have bee dating , Tina . For a few weeks , now . I don't know if we should have had sex . The other night .
Yes , it was good but ?
I want to keep going out with her , and yes more sex . I just don't know , if we should or shouldn't . she is coming out of a bad realionship . I have not been in a sexual realionship , with a partner that I have sex with .

I do not wnt wine . Or loose any of my cool points . I just want to be Honest , about this . It is a million dollar question . When do you sex with the person your dating ?
My past history , I always had sex the first or the second date .

I didnot think of them as a whore .
This is different , Tina , is different . I am dfferent now .

I don't know , what is going on .
I have no idea , if she is going back to Tulsa . If she wants too go back ? This is terrible . Just awfull . I have a big problem .

If this goes bad , I will not be happy not at all !!!!!!

I can see myself being , with Tina . I can see myself , without her .
I want and need the part with her . So , I do believe , that having sex , with her on our fourth date was ok .
Now , at first I thought it might have been a mistake . I do not think or believe that now . Have you ever dated that one person , that just turns you on ? I mean everything that she does , wears or says does . And that part bothers me .
The last time I felt like this . Was , with Diana . And I cannot have someone like that again . So , I ask again , if I should have had sex it her ?
Well , this part of the story is not finished yet . Not by far .

I think a picture of Tiffany Fallon , just might cheer me up . Maybe , lets give it a try .