AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Like , Tiffany Fallon Hot !!!!!


What a night .


Tonight , I took Tina out . Dinner and church . We had a nice time at church . Dinner was good . We ate at the Skyline reasturant .

But , the drive home was good . I stopped and picked us put some smokes . And when we got their we kissed , and I had to say it was fablous .

It washed away all the pain from the last two years . Maybe even longer .


The only thing I can say . Is that I think I am falling for her . When Nicci , left me . I was crushed not for just my wife was leaving but from , not seeing my son . And then what Diana did too me . And court . I love my son and I have to try to get him back .


Anyways , back to the date with Tina , she is so beauitful , like Tiffany Fallon hot , if you know what I am saying . A rock hard Body , that with big breast and a great ass . The hour glass figur that could really hurt a man .


We have a date again on Thursday , and i am looking forward to it . i really am . I am like a kid on Christmas Eve , waiting on Chriastmas.

Well , cause I am in such a good mood , i am going to post another picture of Tiffany Fallon , she is still the sexiest woman on Earth . Shhhhh don't tell Tina i said that .