AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Should you keep Wining and Dinning ?


Tonight I have another date with Tina .

I think I am going to take her to eat at a nice resturant . Have to keep the wine and dine , thing going . Some people think that there is no need to be Romatic .

I have always disagreed with that .


Think every woman , should be treated like your Queen . After do you want to be treated like a King ? I do . If you take care of your woman , should would take care of you . Now I am not saying to giving in to her needs , and wants . Don't become Pussy Whipped . You are still a man , just be nice and sweet , but frim .


I treat Tina , like she is speacial but I give her space . You , have too . Everyone needs time without the other person . Trust me . I have learned that the hard way.

You , don't have to spend alot of money . Stay in your buget .

Their is alot of things you can do with your date , that won't break your pocket book .


I like tonight I am taking Tina , out to a nice resturant . But it is not that high . Dinner for two with drinks should be about 40 dollars , and we are going to a second run Movie house . Two tickets will be 3.50 .

And I am going to buy one Rose , about 3.oo dollars .


Romace , is not about how much money you spend , but how you treat that speacial lady . Just keep in mind , that there will be nights , that you want to go all out as well .

Those nights will be even more speacial , to that lady of yours .

By the way , Tiffany Fallon , if you are reading this ? I would always wine and dine you . Lol

That , is a beauitful woman . Miss Fallon is .