AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Sunday, January 25, 2009

How and when do you know , when you are love ?

How and when do you know , when you are love ?

For the last few days , I have been seeing Tina . Dating tina , would be a better word . Now , these last couple of dates . I had to answer this Question .
Is this just another lustful , thing ?
Or could this be real ?
Real caring , real Love . The answer is very hard to come up with . I thought about it . And has kept me up at night .

Now , I enjoy our time together . But , their are problems . I guess alot of problems that you could say . Tina's mom and step dad , does not like me . Cause of my record that I have .
What kind of price do I have , to pay for my one night of loosing control ?

It cost me my son . It cost me my house . It cost me Diana . Btw , thank God , for that part .
It cost me my car . I lost my job . All from one night . Now , lets speed up the clock . Two years later .
I am done with court . I went to Threapy , I took my Lumps , and came out the better man .
I have a job , which i have been working at almost two years .
And , I am back at Church .

I bought me a truck . I am about to pay it off , in just a few mouths . And , I have saved my money , and I almost have enough to move .
Where I want too .

Now , that I have money , a good job . Stock and Silver . And I will be moving , soon . I will be fighting to get my son back . At this point in my life , am doing good .

There , is just one more thing on the list . My love life .
When , is it time to be in love again ? Should I open up my heart , to just anyone ? Oh No , I learned my lesson .
So , I have talked to Miranda , however that is not pannong out for me .

I have been looking , not really looking but , going out . Putting my face out their . So , Tina and I started dating . And I am , happy . Really happy to be with her . Not just for the attention she gives me , but for all the time we get too spend with one another .

It is not for sex . Anyone and everyone can get sex . But , to open up and let someone come in . And see your soul , is different . when you can look at that one person and say , you know I miss her when she aint around .
How , many times have I said that , these last few days ? Too Many . I am telling you , I think she is wonderful . Very Beauitful .
But that is not all of it .

I just want her too be happy . You , I mean . I want here to be happy , in life . Whatever , she wants to do with it . I want her to be happy .
That , is odd for me to say that .

Cause , I would say i want to make her happy . It is not that . I know that if you don't love yourself . How can anyone eles , love you ?
And , I am very happy . I love myself . And I want that one person that , I can call and just them about how crappy my day is . Or how great of a day it has been .

That is not too ,much to ask for at all . That is worth living for and fighting for .
I don't back up from a fight . I want to be happy , I want too love . And most of all I want too be loved in return .