AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sex and Dating

Sex and Dating .

When was the last time you had sex ?
I know that is a pretty up foward question . However , it is on my mind . I touched on this on the last couple of Post .
I am going to take this subject on .

Now , when you first ask someone out . Are you asking to get too know this person ? Or are you thinking Damn She Is Hot ?
Myself , I am thinking that she is hot .
Second , how long does it take you , to try to kiss her ? Myself , it depends . I like to wait after dinner on the first date . This is such a touchy subject , am at a lose . For every girl , I have went out with I wanted to have sex with .
Now , I am older .
I try to be picky on the women I , have even talked . So , for me to even ask Tina out in the first place took alot out of me .

I am sucked in . By her beauty . I am over come by her personlity .
I am so glad she likes going too church . Nothing is more important than God and Family .
That , is another post . I will not go into that , for right now .

I want to be happy . I just hope this can , be right for me and her . I hate the fact . That , is will be on my mind , for a while . Everyone , is different . So i do not thnk , that most people agrees with me . On this subject . However , I have a feeling that , dating Tina . Just might turn into , something more . Maybe , even buying her a ring .

Well , only time will answer that question .