AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Working Hard to get my family Back.

I do believe in God, I do believe in my faith.
I do believe that Diana and our kids will come back home to me.
I do believe that the Lord will get us through this.
My friends think am crazy. And Diana is having a hard time in dealing with her feelings about me.
She just does not understand how am so much in Love with her after all she has been so mean to me.
I love her with all my heart and soul and am her best friend.
She has been mine. Even after she has been so cruel too me. I know why she does try to push me away.
She is afraid.
It goes like the old saying that what you do not understand you try to destroy it.
Well she tried to destroy our love for one another. But the more she tried to fight her own feeling for me she just came closer to me.
I do not need to do nothing just to keep telling her that I love her.
And show her that I am very strong and am doing doing what I said I would do.
Like taking my classes seeing the Doctor and doing everything that the Judge tells me to do.
And most off all. Getting our house back and working hard to get everything back that we have lost.
It sounds simple right.
Well it is not. It is very hard to get everything lined up just right after what has happened but I have to get this done everything to the T.
I Love You Diana and I have always Loved You and I always will.