AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Needing help with Diana

I do not know why am feeling blue today.
I talked to Diana twice today and we our going to meet later today as as well.
We meet up on Monday Night this week and she gave a little head and and I gave her some head as well.
It is not enough though. I want more not more sex but i want my family back.
There is nothing that i want more in this world then to have Diana and our kids back.
Am working hard on this, and i know she is trying as well. Even if she does not say she is. But when she calls me and writes me emails and and we meet up that is her way in showing me that she does care about me and that she Loves me.
Even if she does not say it. Her actions our talking for her.
Am not crazy am just in Love with her. I am lost without her however I have to stay strong for our family.
I have to try to find away too pay for house and for my classes that i need to take. I do not know if Taco Mayo will bring me back on I just pray that they will.
There is nothing that I will not do if they will not bring me back on.,
I have been giving blood to make extra money however I do know I( cannot keep doing it to much longer.
Lord I need your help like right now.
Can you please guild me and lead me to the right path to bring my family back together.
I cannot do it by myself.
I love my family with all my heart and soul please help me.
Am asking you to bless me and Diana.