AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Everyday is getting better between Diana and I

Last night Diana and I went out and we talked some and we kissed and messed around a little ok we messed around a lot.
I love her with all my heart and soul. And Diana , told me again how she really feels about me. Now I want her back so so bad and our kids.
And I pray that God will bring us back together.
And this time I will not let down God and Diana and our kids.
I miss her with all my heart and soul. And God knows that I am in Love with her and Diana is still in Love with me too.
I cannot tell you how much she means to me. I cannot put it in too words. I love Diana so damn much. I need her and I want her.
I want to hold her again and kiss her.
She and the kids means so much to means.
Well am still going to do everything for my family. Am nothing without my family.