AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dear Diana

Baby now matter what dear , I know we can can work this out but you have to trust me.
I do miss you and our kids.
I love you more everyday. Even if my heart is still broken it still belongs to you.
I just cannot tell you how much I Love you.
I want you and I want you and our kids back. There is I said it !!!!!!!!!
I fought for a long time for you and now the only thing I have left is my love for you and my faith.
Nothing feels this void in my heart. I cannot get you of my head or heart. You our in my dreams burned so deep inside of my thoughts. I dream about you and my mind is always on you and our children.
Am taking all of my classes.
Am taking this classes for myself, am taking them for our kids all four of them. And most of all for you.
You and our children is all that matters to me. I said it again I hope you understand that. Because I understand you are trying to keep our kids.
And I know that you still are still in love with me. How do I know this ? You told me remember when you called me just a few weeks ago ?
Am not going to push you into coming back yet. We have time I know this am not stupid.
Get the our kids back and then I want you and our children to come back home were you and our children belong.
The only thing I am asking you is too not give up on you and I. We still Love each other. True Love is what we have. A love like that is real and I do not want you to throw it away.
Am one true love and am your best friend. I will never turn my back on you.
I love you Diana I do want you and I need you.
Mike