AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Saturday, August 25, 2007

I am praying for a good night with Diana

Well right when I thought that me and Diana was going to have another set back.
She sends me a text this morring and not only that she calls me up and tells me that she will be working tonight and that she wants to see me.
Well that last time we saw each other she gave me some head. And she left some marks on my neck.
She has told me that she does indeed Love me. But she is just so afraid that DHS will give her our kids back.
After all I do understand. I would most likey have done the same thing. But I would never turn my back on her no matter what.
Now her is her text to me after she told me she cannot see anymore.
"Hey am not mad at you. You have to understand that am trying to keep our kids. Sorry if this you think about our kids."

Now am really need help with my feelings about her. Now I know that I am in Love with her and I know that she is still in Love with me as well.
Everyday is so hard. I hate living without her and our kids the only time am truly happy is when we are together. Even if it is only for a few two hours A day. I really do pray that you God will bring us back together.
Everything that we have been through is like a Soap Opera.
It will be worth all the pain that we are going through at the end of this. When we our both done with court and we can work it out to be together again. I pray that the Lord our Father our God will hears me soon.