AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Sunday, August 5, 2007

A Promise to Diana and our kids

I miss you and our kids.
Diana , I am at a lost of words right now.
I am here for you. I just cannot get you out of heart .
I love you am in Love you Diana.
I never knew that the pain would be this deep inside of me. Nothing helps to stop it.

I will always Love you Diana. It is not too Late for us. I know you Love me too.
And I will always Love You.
I will get everything back soon trust me. I have never let you down and I will be damn if I do it now.

Just give me some time Diana, I am going to work soon.
I just got all of my back pay to my unemployment check. $2000.00 dollars.
So I will be a car real soon. Then i will get my phone back on .
i know I will go back to work this week or next week.

I will get our house back and I will take all of the classes.
Am not doing this for myself but am doing it for all four of our kids Deah , Randy , Ruthy , and Mikey.
But of all I am doing it for you and me.

I need you and I want you back. I can say it better than that
Expect by saying that you are and have been and will always be the Love of my Life.

Love You Always, I really am in Love with you Diana all I have is my prayers that you will come back soon.

Love You Baby am always going to the be in Love with You Diana
Mike