AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Everyone can can change

Why ? Is it that people thing that if you , I did some bad things in your life . That you are still that person .

I went to court , stood their took my punishment, like a man . I never changed my story , not once . Even when I was looking for a job , I let them know about my past .

So my heart goes out to Vick . Yes , he did the crime and he paid the price for his crime . If the Eagles want him to play for them , then let him play .

It jusy makes me sad to know , that even in this day and age . That we still get judged from our past sins .

And I will say it again , the one without sin cast the first stone .

And on that note , I will stop right their .

Thank You again for your time .
Mike D Lunsford

No comments:

Post a Comment