AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Writing a business plan

Writing a Business plan .

For the last few days , I have been writing my Business Plan , for the Lunsford Post .
Just filling you in , on my progress .
I have the Mission Statement , wrote . I also have the Executive Summary and the Outline , written out .
I will be posting the Executive Summary and Outline , on Lunsford Investments , soon . The Mission Statement , is already posted .

Now , that I am , moving forward with my Business . I would like to thank all readers of the Lunsford Post .
If you are a fan of Lummpy's Sports World , or TNA Sports , and LunsfordMD , then you should like the new pages of the site .
Lunsford Entertainment and of course the Lunsford Investments .

The Lunsford Investments , is to educate the reader of the Lunsford Post , and my company . Now , I am just starting out . However , with everyday goes by , The Business grows .
So once again I would like to thank the current readers and future readers of The Lunsford Post .
Owner and CEO
Mike D Lunsford